Friday, October 3, 2008

Coming Soon

I am an idiot when it comes to anything technical. Much of my time this past week has been spent hunched in front of the computer trying to make my photos go somewhere, anywhere, other than the little folders I so proudly set up. It was like finding a cure for Citamuehr Syndrome only to find that no such disease exists. Futile folders.

I next moved on to a new level of tech-torture. I purchased a router so I could have some freedom, especially when replying to emails. I pictured myself in bed, perched on many fluffy pillows, happily responding to my emails. Rotten router.

Things come in threes? Well I purchased Dragon, the latest version (I've lost count). It sits unopened, I am terrified.

So, now I am trying to figure out all of this new technology which will allow me to work more efficiently. But I am hungry and cannot put gas in my car. I've blown the wad on technology that tortures, even mocks me.

Soon, I will have it worked out and hope to begin posting a couple of times a week. I just couldn't leave a blank blog hanging out there. I know that I have no readers, yet, but if you happen by this little blog, give it another try in a week.

1 comment:

Lene Andersen said...

You have at least one reader!

And it was a damn good beginning.