Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog Block

I am still living.  I have been suffering with post holiday apathy, too much pain and now my cat is dying.  All the essential ingredients for Blog Block.  

I have thought of several ideas for a post but they were not worthy of your time, dear reader. (Is there really more than one of you?)  

I must admit I emerged from post holiday apathy long enough to rejoice in the inauguration of the forty forth president of the United States.  He's smart, direct, well spoken and he's NOT a Republican.  Yes, for me the real rejoicing came after Christmas this year.

Too much pain?  When I say that, it's too much.  I am currently off my meds for Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I was on four meds.  They were making me fat, bald and cranky and weren't controlling the pain.  If I have to be a fat, bald bitch, I want some pain relief in the mix.

I started Enbrel last week, it's a once a week sub cutaneous injection.  It can take a while to work so for now, I'm in too much pain.

My cat dying, I'm not ready to write about that.  I just found out Friday.  I am hanging on to Denial, my favorite not dealing, way of dealing.  Hey it's worked for me for a quarter of a century.  It's the least I can do for my little baby.

So, I am sorry for the hiatus.  I hope to be more regular for the rest of the year.  I will check in once a week even if it's as banal as this depressing post.  Happy New Year.   

Bye bye W.

No comments: